What Are Your Tax Obligations in Running a Business?
Who should attend?
Entrepreneurs and business owners who want to learn the tax obligations in running a business here in Canada.
What to expect
In this 30 minute webinar, you will learn:
- The basics on how corporate income tax works and the tax treatment for different types of income earned within a corporation
- The tax compliance obligations for GST/HST such as the filer types, filing due dates, payment due dates, and tax instalment
- The payroll requirements when you have employees working for the company and the implications of not complying with the Canada Revenue Agency
- What happens when you pay yourself or another shareholder a dividend and the reporting requirements for a business
- The step-by-step process to manage the 4 major categories of taxation and putting together an action plan to manage your company’s taxes going forward
You do not want to miss this webinar event!
AUGUST 16 2019
William Chong is a Chartered Professional Accountant with over 10 years of experience in the accounting industry who specializes in using cloud accounting technology to provide accounting and tax solutions to businesses.