How To Reduce CRA Audits for Your Business
Who should attend?
Entrepreneurs and business owners who are seeking guidance to reduce and manage CRA audits for the business.
What to expect
In this 30 minute webinar, you will learn:
- The 4 questions that the CRA will ask to determine the eligibility of a large business deduction
- How to avoid the adverse tax consequences of double taxation when the business has a shareholder loan balance
- The 10-step process the CRA uses as a profit test to audit a business with recurring losses
- The 2 questions that you must consider if you are claiming home office deduction for the business
- Why revenue discrepancy between GST/HST return and corporate tax return will trigger an audit and how you can avoid it
- The 4-factor test used by the CRA to determine the status of a worker and why you must be aware of it
You do not want to miss this webinar event!
NOVEMBER 20 2019
William founded WTC with a vision to help businesses grow and reach their financial goals. He is passionate about business consulting, and is a firm believer that every entrepreneur should be financially savvy as it is the key to lifelong financial success. He is also the #1 best selling author on Amazon and have helped over hundreds of entrepreneurs.