What Are Your Tax Obligations in Running a Business?
Who should attend?
Entrepreneurs and business owners who want to learn the tax obligations in running a business here in Canada.
What to expect
In this 30 minute webinar, you will learn:
- The basics on how corporate income tax works and the tax treatment for different types of income earned within a corporation
- The tax compliance obligations for GST/HST such as the filer types, filing due dates, payment due dates, and tax instalment
- The payroll requirements when you have employees working for the company and the implications of not complying with the Canada Revenue Agency
- What happens when you pay yourself or another shareholder a dividend and the reporting requirements for a business
- The step-by-step process to manage the 4 major categories of taxation and putting together an action plan to manage your company’s taxes going forward
You do not want to miss this webinar event!
DECEMBER 6 2019
William founded WTC with a vision to help businesses grow and reach their financial goals. He is passionate about business consulting, and is a firm believer that every entrepreneur should be financially savvy as it is the key to lifelong financial success. He is also the #1 best selling author on Amazon and have helped over hundreds of entrepreneurs.